Natural Bodybuilding Tips


- Eat Well: This one can be a bit tricky. But if you are doing this naturally then what you put in to your body is what you put out. It's obvious the making the right meal choices is crucial, but there is a lot more to it than that. You want the freshest food possible. Buy organic whenever you can. You are steering clear of "juicing", so why would you put unnecessary toxins into your system? Look at the difference between an organic chicken breast and a non-organic one. It's shocking, the foods that help you see the best results (chicken, eggs, fish, produce, and milk) are the ones that you should really try to buy organic. Sure, they may not have the shelf life that its non-organic brother has, but if you are eating like a Bodybuilder you should be then this shouldn't be an issue. This leads me to my next tip.
- Eat Often: Whoever came up with the whole 3 square meals a day was crazy. Waiting this long in between meals can actually promote weight gain in a very bad way. Blood sugar is not just something that diabetics need to be conscientious of. When looking to make changes to your body it is crucial to keep your blood sugar regulated as much as possible. It's as simple as eating often. Eating small meals throughout the day is much better than 3 large meals a day. You know that tired feeling you have when you eat too much after not eating for a long time? That is your body's natural way of balancing out your system. Your blood sugar was low so it released insulin, then you ate a bunch of food and your blood sugar was too high and you got tired. Eating small, regular meals will keep your body running at prime Bodybuilding mode.
- Be a Mental Juggernaut: This one does not get enough credit. This journey is an emotional one. Busting your butt at the gym and seeing little gains isn't easy. Seeing other people getting massive gains by doing this unnaturally can be difficult as well. The mental aspect of staying positive with yourself is crucial to seeing results. A lot of Bodybuilding experts ignore the benefits of yoga. Don't do this. Not only will it help with your flexibility, something that many bodybuilders could use more of, but it is a great meditation practice. I know many people that find it to be incredibly relaxing and I could not agree more.
Bodybuilding the natural way is a great choice. The gains might not come as quick as the alternative route, but this is a long term goal. You aren't supposed to go from a stringbean to a beefcake overnight. And trust me, in the long run your body will thank you.

20 comments:

  1. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...